REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT OF THE PROJECT FOR BUILDING CAPACITY ON MANAGING DEVELOPMENT RESULTS IN THE REGIONAL MEMBER COUNTRIES (RMCs) AND THE REGIONAL ECONOMIC COMMUNITIES (RECs)
GRANT No.: 2100150023544
The African Development Bank (AfDB) granted an amount of UA 9. 00 million to support the multinational project for building capacity on managing development results (MfDR) in the regional member countries (RMCs) and the regional economic communities (RECs) (AfCoP Project). This project will be implemented by the Secretariat of the African Community of Practice on Managing for Development Results (AfCoP Secretariat) within the Quality Assurance and Results Department (ORQR) of AfDB. Part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to payments for the consultancy services of the technical manager of the project.
- The services consist of: (i) coordinating the implementation of the project components; (ii) handling the procurement and the disbursement activities of the project in accordance with the Bank's Rules and Procedures; (iii) supporting the AfDB’s field offices and the regional and national focal points to carry out the project activities at regional and national levels; (iv) following up the preparation of the project quarterly and annual financial statements and the annual audits of the project; and (v) preparing the biannual progress reports of the project.
- The AfCoP Secretariat now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above mentioned services. Interested eligible consultants must provide statement of capability and experience indicating that they are qualified to perform the services, description of similar assignments, experience in similar assignments, availability etc.).
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants” edition November 2008, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org. The AfCoP Secretariat is under no obligation to shortlist any consultant who expresses interest.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information from the AfCoP Secretariat Coordination at the Quality Assurance and Results Department (ORQR) of the AfDB, 13, rue du Ghana, BP 323- 1002 Tunis Belvédère, Tunisie, Tel (216) 71 10 36 80; Email: email@example.com.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 30th July 2012 not later than 17:00 p.m and must be clearly marked: “Expression of Interest for the Project Manager of the AfCoP project.
AfCoP Secretariat Coordinator
Quality Assurance and Results Department (ORQR)
African Development Bank (AfDB)
13, rue du Ghana, BP 323- 1002 Tunis Belvédère,